Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Troubleshooting Workshop
What you will learn
This course teaches administrators how to diagnose and troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic Server 12c problems and issues. Emphasizing hands-on practices rather than lectures, the course requires prior WebLogic Server 12c administration experience.
Learn how to:
- Diagnose WebLogic Server problems
- Enable debugging for a WebLogic Server feature
- Troubleshoot common WebLogic Server problems
Benefits to You
Knowing how to diagnose and troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic Server issues increases the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services.
Use Troubleshooting Tools
You learn how to use tools to assist in troubleshooting, including the WebLogic Server Administration Console, the Monitoring Dashboard, and the WebLogic Diagnostic Framework. In hands-on practices, you solidify your understanding of new topics by learning how to apply this knowledge to your daily job.
Practice Troubleshooting Problems
Enrolling in this course gives you a chance to practice troubleshooting problems. You use Oracle WebLogic server itself, along with the Java Virtual Machine, deployment of Java Enterprise Edition applications, Java Database Connectivity, Node Manager, WebLogic Server clusters, and WebLogic Server security.
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Basic knowledge of UNIX commands and navigation
- System administration experience
- Configure and analyze diagnostic harvesters and monitors.
- Troubleshoot common Java Virtual Machine problems.
- Troubleshoot Node Manager Problems.
- Troubleshoot JDBC problems.
- Troubleshoot WebLogic Server security problems.
- Troubleshoot WebLogic Server cluster problems.
Course Outline :