Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
What you will learn
This course is a continuation of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I. It teaches you how to perform important administrative tasks, employing best practices that enable you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
Learn how to:
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications
- Create and use domain templates
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques
- Configure advanced JDBC features
- Create and run WLST scripts
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers
Benefits to You
Increase the reliability, availability, scalability, and performance (RASP) of your organization’s applications and services with the #1 application server. Take advantage of WebLogic Server features to maximize the effectiveness of your enterprise.
Oracle WebLogic Server Domain Management Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to managing the day to day operations of running applications, including performing rolling upgrades, creating and using domain templates, configuring automatic crash recovery, and creating and running WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) scripts.
Oracle WebLogic Server Deployment Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks related to real-world management of application deployments, including using deployment modes, creating and using deployment plans, deploying shared libraries, and deploying versioned applications and libraries.
Oracle WebLogic Server Subsystem Administration Tasks
This course trains administrators in WebLogic Server administrative tasks. These tasks are related to WebLogic infrastructure features, including creating and using work managers, managing data sources, using multi data sources, configuring WebLogic security artifacts, configuring SSL for WebLogic Server, configuring automatic JTA service migration, configuring and using the WebLogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF), configuring Coherence*Web for HTTP session persistence and configuring managed Coherence servers.
- Java EE Developer
- Security Administrators
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Web Administrator
- Some experience using basic Linux commands
- Some system administration experience
- Configure Coherence features
- Perform a rolling upgrade of WebLogic Server
- Write and run WLST scripts
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using deployment plans and versioning
- Configure SSL for WebLogic Server
- Configure WebLogic features including domain templates, system start up, crash recovery, work managers, multi data sources, security policies, and automatic JTA migration
Course Outline :