VMware Horizon: Design and Deploy [v6.0]
This course presents a methodology for designing and deploying a VMware Horizon® solution. The design methodology includes recommendations for the type of information and data that must be gathered and analyzed to make sound design decisions for the client systems, the desktop options, the VMware vSphere® infrastructure, and the Horizon components. VMware best practices are presented for each phase of the design process. During this class, you apply your new knowledge by working with other participants to design and deploy a Horizon solution for a real-world project.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Assess the business and application requirements of an environment
- Design a Horizon infrastructure architecture that addresses the needs of the organization and follows VMware best practices
- Document a design that can be implemented • Design and deploy a comprehensive Horizon solution
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing Horizon solutions.
- Virtualized desktop implementation experience
- Understanding of concepts presented in the Horizon (with View): Install, Configure, Manage course or equivalent experience
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course
Course Outline :