Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM - Release 2
What you will learn
This Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11g: Manage Clusterware and ASM Oracle Grid Infrastructure training helps you develop a deeper understanding of Oracle Grid Infrastructure components. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore the Oracle Automatic Storage Manager (ASM), ASM Cluster File System and Oracle Clusterware.
- Describe the Oracle Database 11g grid infrastructure.
- Administer ASM and ACFS using both command line and graphical user interface clients.
- Configure and manage ASM and ACFS.
- Install and configure grid infrastructure.
- Use Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available.
- Describe grid plug and play.
- Troubleshoot grid infrastructure.
- Add and remove nodes.
- Upgrade or patch the grid infrastructure environment.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll learn how to leverage Oracle Clusterware to make applications highly available, supporting monitoring and failover to other nodes. You'll develop the skills to troubleshoot the Oracle Clusterware by examining log files, enabling debugging and enabling tracing for various utilities. This course is based on Oracle Database 11g Release 2.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Oracle Database Administration experience
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2
- Suggested Prerequisites
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2
- Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
- Understand Oracle Clusterware architecture
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe Automatic Storage Management (ASM) architecture
- Perform Grid Infrastructure installation and create RAC database
- Demonstrate Clusterware management proficiency
- Manage application resources
- Troubleshoot Oracle Clusterware
- Administer ASM Instances and disk groups
- Administer ASM Cluster File Systems
Course Outline :