PeopleSoft Inventory Rel 9.2
What you will learn
Training for PeopleSoft Inventory Rel 9.2 through Update Image 14 focuses on implementation considerations for PeopleSoft Inventory. Gain experience setting up item definitions & stocking material, maintaining warehouse stock, fulfilling demand, managing shipments, recording costs for inventory transactions, replenishing stock, counting inventory stock, transferring stock, and managing par locations.
- Set up your inventory system.
- Receive stock into PeopleSoft Inventory.
- Perform inventory maintenance.
- Ship stock using demand fulfillment.
- Perform counts of inventory stock.
- Transfer stock between business units.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will teach you how to use the major features of PeopleSoft Inventory, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Learn to use the Supply/Demand WorkCenter and Dashboard to better organize your workload and save valuable time and energy. Activities throughout the course provide step-by-step examples that simulate scenarios in businesses like yours.
Manage & Report Inventory Stock
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to efficiently manage and accurately report on inventory stock. You'll participate in plenty of hands-on exercises that help you discover how to design an inventory management structure and keep track of inventory movement.
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Have a basic knowledge of inventory management
- Run processes and reports
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Use control tables to enforce business rules
- Intro to PeopleSoft for FMS and SCM
- Describe the physical counting process
- Describe par location options
- Using PeopleSoft Cost Management
- Maintaining item definitions
- Identify the basic features and functions of PeopleSoft Inventory
- Define PeopleSoft Inventory setup
- Describe the stocking process
- Describe inventory maintenance options
- Describe demand fulfillment
- Transferring stock
- Describe the replenishment process
Course Outline :