Oracle HCM Cloud: Profile, Goal, and Performance Management
What you will learn
This Oracle HCM Cloud: Profile, Goal and Performance Management course teaches you about the key concepts that determine a successful Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management implementation. Using slides, demonstrations, case studies and hands-on activities, expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to implement Talent Management products.
- Configure talent profile settings.
- Configure content types, content items, profile types and rating models.
- Manage common objects used to manage talent.
- Create, manage and assign goals and goal plans for workers and organizations.
- Create questionnaires and the questions to populate them.
- Configure templates to create performance documents; evaluate workers using these documents.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of HCM Cloud Talent Management. Better understand the configuration options for Profile, Goal and Performance Management so that you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Efficiently perform critical functional and transactional Talent Management tasks so your organization can attract, retain, and motivate a superior workforce.
Security for Oracle Cloud HCM Cloud & Oracle Functional Setup Manager
Learn how Oracle Fusion uses job and data roles, role inheritance and security privileges to secure application functionality and data access. You'll also use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager to configure and implement talent review settings and templates.
Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management
This course will teach you to set up and manage specific Talent Management objects to integrate your profile, goal and performance tasks. You'll create goals for workers, managers, and organization owners to support the common objectives of your organization.
Course Outline :