Siebel Installation and System Administration Rel 15.5
What you will learn
This Siebel Installation and System Administration courses teaches you how to install, configure, and deploy a Siebel CRM installation. Topics include adding servers and languages and unattended installations. You will also dive into administration topics such as the mechanisms for logging, performance monitoring, and migration. It is appropriate for Siebel 15.x and 8.x customers. Practices are performed using Open UI.
- Install and configure a Siebel Enterprise, Siebel Gateway Name Server, Siebel Server, Siebel Web Server Extension,Siebel Clients, and Siebel Tools.
- Monitor and manage components and parameters.
- Use the command-line Server Manager interface.
- Configuration Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Siebel Technical Foundations 15.5
Course Outline :