Siebel Application Administration 15.5
What you will learn
This Siebel Application Administration training is designed for application administrators who support initial and ongoing administration of Siebel applications. The initial section of the course provides grounding in key Siebel CRM concepts; expert Oracle University instructors will help you navigate the application, the Siebel CRM architecture, and the Siebel CRM object model.
- Navigate a Siebel CRM application.
- Use access control to limit user visibility to application views and records.
- Enhance user productivity using tab layouts, view links, and predefined queries.
- Administer initial data and lists of values.
- Administer assessment templates, activity templates, and so forth.
- Administer approvals, inboxes, and reports.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of access control and how employees and application data must be administered. You'll explore literature, initial data, and administration that directly impacts the user experience: user preferences, lists of values, certain types of data, predefined queries, quick fill templates, message broadcasts, alerts, activity templates, assessment templates, and iHelp.
Automation, Workflows and Administration Topics
This course will also introduce you to business automation, including workflows, and then discusses administration topics that require them, such as approvals, the Universal Inbox, and Siebel Reports. The final section covers additional administration topics such as submitting jobs, state models, the audit trail, system preferences, and administering Assignment Manager.
It is appropriate for Siebel 15.x and 8.x customers. Practices are performed using Open UI.
Course Outline :