Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials
What you will learn
This Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials training teaches you how to install, configure and implement a real-life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3(126.96.36.199). Work with expert Oracle University
instructors to install, troubleshoot, diagnose and more.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting OAM 11g R2 PS3.
- Set up secure communication between Web Gates and OAM Server.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deep understanding of key concepts of Access Management that include installing, configuring and registering Web Gates. You'll walk away with the knowledge and skills to create authentication and authorization policies to protect resources and understand session management and single sign on.
Troubleshoot & Diagnose
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to troubleshoot, diagnose and monitor the OAM deployment environment. You'll explore the Oracle Fusion Middleware Audit Framework, a centralized audit framework to the OAM and other Fusion Middleware component products.
Finally, you'll learn how to generate reports and audit for OAM deployments. You will also learn to set up secure communication between Web Gate and OAM Server.
- Sales Consultants
- Security Administrators
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Web Administrator
- General Security Concepts
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Administration Essentials
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management products
- Explain and set up auditing and logging for OAM 11g
- Troubleshoot OAM 11g
- Configure and explain WLS, identity assertion, OAM assertion provider, and WLS authenticator
- Configure Deatched Credential Collectors
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM 11g)
- Configure servers, data sources, and agents
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain)
- Manage sign-on, sign-off, and sessions
Course Outline :