Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL
What you will learn
This Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL training teaches you how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods and collections. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
- Write powerful PL/SQL programs.
- Explore programming efficiency.
- Use external C and Java routines.
- Apply PL/SQL designing best practices.
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control.
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications.
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs.
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Discover how to write PL/SQL routines that analyze the PL/SQL applications and caching techniques that can improve performance. By investing in this course, you'll be introduced to the Virtual Private Database(VPD) to implement security policies and explore techniques and tools to strengthen your applications against SQL injection attacks. Expand programming resources by creating PL/SQL programs that interface with C and Java code.
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Related Training
- Required Prerequisites
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Oracle Database: Develop PL/SQL Program Units
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I
- Design PL/SQL packages and program units that execute efficiently
- Write code to interface with external applications and the operating system
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with large objects and use Secure File LOBs
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service
Course Outline :