R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
What you will learn
R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1 training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, 12.1 or 12.2
- Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
- Understand major architectural components in E-Business Suite.
- Identify and describe the benefits of R12.2 footprint.
- Explain the basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flex fields.
- Recognize the different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC).
Benefits to You
- Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Features & Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Navigate within Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
Course Outline :