Oracle BI 11g: Overview
What you will learn:
This Oracle BI 11g: Overview training begins with an introduction to fundamental concepts related to business intelligence and dimensional modelling. By participating in a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises, you'll get an overview of the BI Administration Tool, BI Publisher, BI Applications and Exalytics.
Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products. Publish a BI Publisher report. Identify some of the features of BI Applications. Navigate a Oracle BI Analytics Intelligence Dashboard. Describe Oracle Exalytics machine.
Benefits to You:
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to work with expert instructors who will help you explore Oracle BI Enterprise Edition user interfaces, including Oracle BI Analyses and Interactive Dashboard. You'll get hands-on practice learning how these solutions are used to generate, modify, organize and share analytical requests for viewing within Intelligence Dashboards.
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Data Warehouse Developer
- IT Director
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Identify the analytical business challenge and the solution provided by Oracle BI products.
- Navigate a Oracle BI Analytics Intelligence Dashboard.
- Identify and describe repository features and functions.
- Publish a BI Publisher report.
- Identify some of the features of BI Applications
- Describe Oracle Exalytics machine
Course Outline :