Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration
What you will learn
The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course teaches you to effectively implement the infrastructure for cloud computing using a SPARC-based virtualization strategy. Learn through classroom instruction and hands-on exercises, which reinforce new concepts.
- Properly design, install, implement and administer this virtual environment.
- Create and assign resources to domains where business applications are deployed.
- Use the migration feature, which increases availability and adds flexibility to the data center virtual environment.
Allocate System Resources
Oracle VM Server for SPARC allows for the allocation of system resources to individual virtual machines, called domains. This creates a completely virtualized environment, which provides greater consolidation and use of resources.
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Administer Ethernet networks
- Administer an Oracle Solaris OS
- Perform basic server initial setup tasks
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 3
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 4 NEW
- Some knowledge of virtualization concepts
- Plan an Oracle VM Server for SPARC installation
- Install the Oracle VM Server for SPARC software
- Configure the control and service domain
- Create a guest domain
- Reconfigure Oracle VM Server for SPARC resources
- Use virtual disks
- Use virtual networks
- Manage Oracle VM Server for SPARC configurations
- Prepare for and perform migration operations
Course Outline :