Application Integration on Oracle Cloud
What you will learn
This Application Integration on Oracle Cloud training teaches you about leveraging Oracle ICS to create and configure connections and integrations for SaaS to SaaS, and SaaS to On-Premise integration use cases. This course is designed for business users and implementers who are responsible for defining and creating these integrations using the ICS dashboard or the ICS REST API.
- Use and configure the ICS built-in adapters.
- Understand the data mapping and data lookup features of ICS.
- Create ICS connections and integrations.
- Monitor integrations to view metrics and errors.
Benefits to You
By taking this lecture-only seminar, you'll become familiar with various use cases. You'll get a chance to learn about configuring built-in ICS adapter properties, defining inbound and outbound connections within integrations, mapping data, creating lookups, and monitoring integration uses cases for metrics and error information
You're expected to have experience with PaaS and SaaS concepts, as well as solid background knowledge working with one specific SaaS and/or on-premise applications.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Functional Implementer
- SOA Architect
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Understand the steps for installing an on-premises agent
- Describe ICS security support at the integration flow level
- Use the ICS dashboard to get runtime data and metrics for connections and integrations
- Monitor and manage runtime integration errors
- Configure and use business identifiers for tracking fields
- Perform basic management tasks using the ICS REST API
- Define REST and SOAP adapter properties for integrating web services
- Describe the ICS-supported message exchange patterns
- Configure the Basic Map My Data 1-way and 2-way integration patterns
- Define the Publish to ICS and Subscribe to ICS integration patterns
- Create content-based routing filters and branches leveraging conditional expressions
- Transform data with the ICS mapper, XPath functions, and ICS lookups
- Describe how the agent framework implements connectivity for integrations
- Understand ICS components, features, and capabilities
- Create Packages and leverage pre-built integrations
- Configure Trigger and invoke built-in ICS adapter properties
Course Outline :