Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration Ed 5 NEW
What you will learn
This advanced Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training provides an intensive hands-on experience with the Oracle Solaris 11.3 operating system. You'll learn complex and integrated administration concepts through a combination of lessons and hands-on exercises that will reinforce your learning.
- Manage services and service properties using SMF.
- Managing software packages by using IPS.
- Backup and restore data using ZFS.
- Configure network and network high availability.
- Administer network services.
- Administer the zones.
- Securing the Oracle Solaris 11 OS.
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on multiple hosts.
- Implement system messaging and diagnostic facilities.
Benefits to You
Develop relevant, crucial skills and a better understanding of the Oracle Solaris 11.3 system administration and new enhancements done to the OS, which allow you to run your most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds.
Develop Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS Expertise
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11.3 System Administration course. You'll work with expert Oracle University instructors to develop a deep understanding of Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS that you can leverage in your day-to-day job.
Please Note: This is an Advanced Course
This is an advanced course which dives into the details of configuring and administering an Oracle Solaris 11 system. If you don't have Oracle Solaris 11 system administration experience, you should take the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course first to ensure effective knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration beforehand. Those with Oracle Solaris 10 experience should take the Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 course, as it builds on your Oracle Solaris 10 knowledge and provides training more tailored to your background.
- Data Center Manager
- Network Administrator
- Storage Administrator
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- Related Training
- One-year experience as an associate Oracle Solaris 11 system administrator.
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 5 NEW
Basic knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration
- Manage Services and Service Properties Using SMF
- Mange Software Packages Using IPS
- Back Up and Restore Data Using ZFS
- Configure Network and Network High Availability
- Administer Network Services
- Administer the Zones
- Securing the Oracle Solaris 11 OS
- Manage Processes and Priorities
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts
- Implement Systems Messaging and Diagnostic Facilities
Course Outline :