Fundamentals of the Java Programming Language, Java SE 6
What you will learn
This Fundamentals of the Java Programming Language training teaches you the significance of object-oriented programming. You'll learn the keywords and constructs of the Java programming language and the steps required to create simple Java technology programs - all of which help you build a useful and marketable foundation of skills.
- Explain Java Technology.
- Analyze a problem and design a solution.
- Develop and test a Java technology program.
- Declare, initialize and use variables.
- Create and use objects.
- Use operators and decision constructs.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will give you a solid basis in the Java programming language upon which to base continued work and training. The course features the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6 (Java SE 6) platform and uses the Java SE Development Kit 6 (JDK 6) product.
Prior to enrolling in this course, it's ideal to have some programming experience. This experience could be with a scripting language, such as Perl, or a third-generation language (such as Basic or C).
- Java Developer
- Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Web Administrator
- Create programs using a procedural language, such as C, or a scripting language, such as Perl
- Create and edit text files using a text editor
- Use a World Wide Web (WWW) browser
- Solve logic problems
- Describe the concept of a variable
- Execute commands using a command-line interface
- Demonstrate knowledge of Java technology, the Java programming language, and the product life cycle
- Use various Java programming language constructs to create several Java technology applications
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow
- Implement intermediate Java technology programming and object-oriented (OO) concepts in Java technology programs
Course Outline :